Saturday, November 14, 2015

Leaves, Leaves, and More Leaves

Changes
I dislike fall and winter. I do not enjoy the cold whatsoever. Probably because I am a spring baby. The only thing I enjoy of fall, are the leaves. The colors they change into are so vibrant. Ranging from deep reds to violet purples to an umber orange until they finally detach themselves from where they've been for the last several months.They remind me of life in a way. The way in order to grow you must fall. In other words when you're in tough situations, just know that when you get through it you will grow as an individual. Not only is it the color, but the motion of the leaves falling is also a beautiful sight. When I watch them fall, it's as if they are falling in slow motion. It's like im literally watching time go by. If time was an object it would be the leaves of trees. But it's not only the appearance. The most satisfying thing about the leaves once they fall is the crunch of the dried leaves when you step on them. The louder the crunch, the bigger my smile is. Onto another topic is my dog. Watching him sleep is possibly the cutest thing on the planet. He seems so content. He sleeps right next to my head when it's time for bed and even rolls onto his back to sleep at times. I wonder what he dreams about. He essentially is an old man for whom I adore. He snores and he doesn't show much change to when he is awake because I have a theory that he was a cat in another lifetime. He's very lazy, sleeps 60% of the day and does not play with toys. I consider him very laid back and the perfect dog for me because he suits my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment