Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sexy Vampires

Darkness
Twilight is honestly one of my favorite book series and I'm sad that they're done with them. I enjoy the movies even more because I am a visual person. Not to mention Robert Pattinson is hot. :-) The vampire, werewolf aspect never scared me though. However I'd probably think different if I were to encounter any. I think I'm not afraid because I know that these people are actors and none of it is real. Plus, they make the actors sexy! I'd want them to kill me. Speaking of hot actors, the television series The Vampire Diaries is also something I find quite entertaining. And I wonder if the only reason I'm attracted to these shows is because of the hot actors or the concept of supernatural beings. I think being a vampire/werewolf just makes you badass and I'm sure I am not the only one who thinks that. If you could choose what supernatural being, what would you choose? Werewolf? Vampire? Witch? Personally I'd have to go with vampire. Thinking about it I am kind of torn between werewolf and vampire. This is because, I think a wolf is a cool animal and well being able to turn into one is pretty awesome. There wouldn't be an issue of being hungry either. For instance, if I was a vampire and I got hungry I would have to feed on someone's blood(which could get me into some trouble if people start going "missing"). The powers that come with being a vampire are so much more intriguing though. Super hearing, supervision, super strength, super speeds, ability to heal quickly, having fangs! Also, the benefit of being automatically sexy if you're a vampire. I think people see vampires /werewolves and get the sense of "sexy fearfulness". Which is a term that I just now created, which means that they feel fear, but are so overpowered by their sexiness that it completely doesn't make them scary at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment